Terms and Conditions
- Airotransfer: Airotransfer is an airport transfer booking platform that is based in The Netherlands and offer airport transfers across Europe and the rest of the world.
- Pickup team (member): A guest host or pickup personnel that will take care of waiting for the client and meetup with the client and bring them to their designated taxi vehicle. If most cases this will be the taxi driver him self. Unless otherwise notified.
- The Driver: The Driver, also known as Chauffuer, who is responsible for transporting The Client to their destination.
- The Client: The client is a passenger or group of passengers that has pre-booked a transfer or taxi ride from a selected airport to their destination.
- Transfer Booking: The Booking or Reservation for a airport transfer (airport taxi) placed by The Client.
- Booking ID: The unique ID number that is provided with every booking.
To booking an airport transfer the client must fill in all the required fields on the online booking form. All information should be entered in Latin characters.
- Client must enter their travel details like: Pick-up location and Destination/Drop-off location, flight number as well as the client’s contact information.
- Client must select the vehicle that supports the right number of passengers and/or baggage. Please be aware that all children (regardless of their age) are counted as passengers and must have an individual seat.
- Make sure the mobile phone number you enter is correct and is a phone number that you will have present with you at the time of arrival.
- In order to confirm the booking, Airotransfer sends you a confirmation email. If you do not have received this email in the next 2 hours following the the completion of your booking, please check your spam box.
- The client is responsible for accuracy of all of the travel details. You must check and ensure that all information you provide is correct and complete. In case of transfer failure due to incorrect data (e.g., contact information, pickup time and place), our service will not assume any responsibility and can request to be paid for the booking confirmed. Make sure the time you enter is the local time in the country of transfer.
- All bookings must be canceled no later than 12 hours before the time of the start of the transfer, for a full refund without penalties. To cancel a booking the client should send a WhatsApp message or an e-mail to our customer service department or call us and provide us with booking number.
- Any changes (such as transfer date and time, destination, etc.) must be made no later than 12 hours before the transfer starts.
- The client must inform customer support about the changes no later than 12 hours prior to the transfer via WhatsApp message, email or phone call. Changes come into force right after they have been confirmed by a customer support representative.
- In the case of airport pick up the airport pickup team or the driver will meet the client in the airport arrival area at the time specified in booking. The driver will be holding a pickup sign with the client’s name (as noted in the booking) on it.
- Your driver will be waiting for you following the next rules:
—Hotel, private address or public place: 15 min.
—Airport: unlimited waiting time. After 1 hour wait time the transfer may be automatically rescheduled by Airotransfer.
- The driver may want to contact the client by mobile phone prior to departure or after the flight has landed to arrange the meeting and pickup.
- The client must be waiting for the driver at the meeting point at the time specified in the booking.
- The number of allowed luggage pieces or based on the vehicle’s luggage capabilities. At the time of the transfer booking the client can select the appropriate vehicle with the right luggage capacity. If there is an excess luggage it is the client’s duty to inform Airotransfer about it. If the baggage does not fit the trunk, the driver will be entitled to cancel the transfer booking without refunding.
- If you have extra-size items with you, it is your duty to inform Airotransfer in advance by WhatsApp message, e-mail or by phone.
- Animals are welcome. They have to travel in a cage, appropriate, to be clean, friendly and reported in advance by WhatsApp message, email or by phone to Airotransfer, at least, 24 hours before the pick-up date & time set in the booking.
If the client has not informed Airotransfer that he would like to travel with animals or extra-size luggage, driver can refuse to operate the mission and this one will be consider as cancelled and has to be paid.
- The price for the transfer is fixed and wont change.
- The payment for the transfer can be completed by the client via online payment, or payment later in cash.
- Payments can only be made in EUR (Euro’s)
- Smoking is prohibited in the vehicle. In case of violation the driver has the right to stop the car and ask the client to exit the vehicle.
- The number of passengers cannot go beyond the seating capacity of the vehicle. Transportation of extra passengers is not allowed. In this case, the driver has the right to refuse service. If so, no deposit will be refunded.
- The client’s mobile phone (phone number used for the transfer booking) should be switched on, on arrival, as Airotransfer pickup team or the designated driver may want to contact the client in order to discuss pickup (meet and greet) details.
- Airotransfer drivers are aware of changes as we are monitoring for flight delays and changes. However, a flight delay can result in a transfer beeing rescheduled automatically by Airotransfer. In this case, Airotransfer will call or WhatsApp message the client to inform them.
An transfer booking can be cancelled by Airotransfer for any of the following reasons:
- The number of passengers exceeds the vehicle seating capacity;
- The client failed to provide correct transfer details (flight, pickup location, destination, dates, times, etc.);
- The client failed to provide correct contact information;
- The client did not confirm the booking via SMS in the case of Later Payment, or in the case of Online Payment, client did not finalize payment, thus not completing the transfer booking.
The client will be informed of the cancellation in advance by Airotransfer via WhatsApp message or e-mail.
Failed Rides for Pre-Booked services. For Pre-booked services you acknowledge and accept that in the event of a failed Ride due to:
- incorrect Pick-uplocation, Ride details (such as number of Passengers or appropriate Vehicle category for the number of Passengers and luggage), flight details, or contact details being provided to us in the Booking process;
- the Driver or Trip Provider being unable to contact You for any reason;
- the Passengers failing to be at the Pick-uplocation at the Pick-up time or before the end of the waiting times referred to above;
- the Passengers failing to rearrange a Pick-up time in accordance with these Terms;
- the Passengers requesting unreasonable amendments to the Pick-up time or the Ride;
You will not be entitled to any refund in relation to the Booking and neither we nor the Driver, or the Trip Provider shall have any liability whatsoever to You or any Passenger in respect of the failed Ride or the Booking.
- If the Driver is not at the Pick-up location at the Pick-up time (or such other time as agreed between You / the Passengers and the Driver) (other than as a result of any circumstances beyond our / their reasonable control), provided You have complied with these Terms, You can apply for a refund. We will duly investigate Your refund claim and You agree to cooperate with us during our investigation. If Your refund claim is accepted, it may take up to 3 to 5 working days for the refund to be processed.